Embracing the future of work in your organisation
A free five-lesson email course on understanding the future of work and reimagining work practices in your organisation.
by Maish Nichani Updated 02 Apr 2021
The future of work refers to how technology is changing:
- Work: What we do and how we do it (meetings, authority, decision-making, collaboration, etc.)
- Workforce: Who does the work (full-time, gig, etc.) and the skills and capabilities we need (problem-solving, critical thinking, digital, etc.)
- Workplace: Where we work (office, home, hybrid, flexible, virtual worlds, etc.)
Much of the focus for organisations and governments is on 'workforce' and 'workplace'. In this course, we like to shine a light on how the 'work' itself is changing.
We cover how forward-thinking organisations adopt people-first, bureaucracy-busting principles and reimagine work practices.
We also argue that organisations that embrace modern technology in their work and do it in a people-first way will win the war for talent.
Here's what we'll cover.
- Lesson 1: How work is changing
- Lesson 2: Embracing modern work principles
- Lesson 3: Identifying core work practices
- Lesson 4: Rethinking meetings (sample practice)
- Lesson 5: Reimagining work practices
I enjoy helping organisations achieve their potential in an ever-changing and complex world. I lead product and transformation conversations.
Kickstart your transformation journey.
Be the first to know when we share insights and host events with international experts.