Do you get a thrill in solving big, messy problems? Do you feel that your thoughts and ideas can make the world a better place? Do you long for an environment that can help you grow?
Yes? Then we’ve got just the job for you!
Who we are
PebbleRoad is a Singapore-based enterprise UX consultancy. We use the design thinking approach and elements of UX design to solve big, messy problems.
We work with clients such as DBS, Digi, Singtel and many government agencies.
We specialise in enterprise websites and apps. We don't just design and build. We also help clients with user adoption, change management and governance strategies. Over the last 12 years, we’ve developed expertise and specialisations these areas.
We are looking for an experienced UX designer to join our team in Singapore.
We’re looking for a talented person who:
- Has 3+ years of solid UX experience
- Preferably has a design background
- Loves problem-solving
- Is interested in original research
- Can infect our team with fresh ideas and happiness
Here's what you'll do:
- Lead and manage UX projects
- Work with the client team to define and solve the problem
- Create a plan to solve the problem
- Carry out research activities
- Prototype ideas and test them out
- Work with user interface designers and front-end designers to see the solution through
- Train the client team in sustaining the design
If you think we make a match, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.